Let’s work together!
Interested in working at Zero Degree? Come back often and keep in touch.
Android/iOS Mobile Development Engineer
We are seeking an Android/iOS Mobile Development Engineer. Applicant will work with the latest technologies, smart phones, and web services, and will work with leaders and developers.
- Develop and mature the APIs for Android/iOS.
- Architecting future API designs based on product requirements and Android/iOS capabilities.
- Grow and support the global SDK, developer tooling and other partner/developer resources.
- Developing and running unit tests and test scenarios for new and existing products.
- Managing business and technical relationships with external partners.
- Supporting event and mobile application launch activities.
- Delivering global solutions for in-vehicle and mobile technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- 3+ years of work and or academic experience in either Android (Java) or iOS (Objective-C)
- 3+ years solid Understanding in software Engineering,
- 1+ years solid understanding of Business requirements and developing software
- 1+ year’s solid understanding of Information Technology skills (production support, other software development platforms, networking)
- Strong Functional Knowledge and Experience both, JAVA and Objective-C.
- Basic knowledge in Swift.
- Working knowledge of OpenGL.
- Passion for Mobile Technologies.
Our team is responsible for driving the overall delivery and management of events for the clients, ranging from public activation to internal meetings.
Reporting in to the Director of Production, you’ll have sole responsibility for a project, or part responsibility for a larger project, from brief to execution. This means interrogating the brief, scoping the project and allocating the necessary resources and budget. You will supervise the project team to ensure that all work – from creative concepts to logistics and technical – delivers against agreed objectives and surpasses clients’ expectations. Flexible and adaptable, you should be able to build strong and durable relationships with both colleagues and clients alike.
Key AccountabilitiesClient Management
- Participate in the development of integrated solutions that leverage agency offerings and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency
- Guide the development, writing and presentation of incremental program proposals, scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans as they relate to solutions. Ensures scope changes are clearly communicated to client and approved.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Ensure clear communication to the client for the assigned program regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget,schedules and program status/ action items
- Create program budgets and control the revenue throughout client programs, working within budgets upwards of $3-5M+
- Translate costs to a sell price with appropriate detail to be communicated to the client
- Manage/mitigate third party costs
- Develop and actively manage vendor/ freelance talent relationships to ensure best available talent and pricing
- Work within complex budgets including multiple currencies, across offices, various pricing structures.
- Reconcile program costs against budget for your assigned program
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients, staying in-tune with the latest trends
- Partner and collaborate with the ideas team vision to reality, bringing innovative solutions, new technologies and other ideas to the table
- Involve yourself in the content and messaging of the deliverables; be more than a list checker
- Be solution-oriented, letting the team know what we can do and giving context to problems; partnering with the Technical Directors to ensure flawless execution
- Provide organization, tools and process for the ideas team, helping to make the complex, simple.
- Execute the integrity of the creative treatment in all deliverables
- College degree and 5+ years of marketing/client services experience with at least last 3-4 years delivering complex solutions
- Production experience must include live events (consumer, internal meetings, exhibits, road shows); Video, digital and print are also key elements integrated into the events.
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- You are great with people at all levels
- You are unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and remain calm under pressure
- Confident and engaging communicator and presenter
- In-depth knowledge of technical and logistical aspects of production
- Ability to construct and manage complex budgets within online software tools
- Highly organized, with flawless attention to detail
- Develop CMS website or web application with PHP, jQuery & MySQL
- Working with project team on developing new ideas for website
- Backend programming and frontend scripting
- Prepare Technical Documentation
- Provide planning, deploying and maintenance support for users
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder in Computer Studies or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Proficient on cross-browsers HTML+CSS and debugging is a must
- Strong sense of mobile web 2.0 application will be an advantage
- Knowledge of HTML 5 / Flash Actionscript 2 / 3 will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Linux administration should definitely be a plus
- Able to work independently under tight deadline
- Initiative, detail orientated with strong sense of responsibility and good communication skills with team members
- Demonstrated portfolio will be required
This role works within our team, which provides client support on a variety of brand messaging initiatives. Because this involves direct client engagement, this role enables the right candidate to gain considerable experience and establish immediate client relationships while demonstrating strong creative skills and a responsive work ethic.
- Work closely with clients in the development and refinement of brand messaging across multiple media
- Design and execute graphic materials in various media including presentations, video, digital, print and signage
- Partner with staff to assess project workload and align assignments according to team availabilities and skill sets
- Collaborate with the creative teams on multiple, large-scale programs supporting dealer communications and consumer activations
What we will expect from you
- Absorb, follow and reflect the brand’s visual standards in all design executions
- Serve as the visual brand steward for others on the Content Center team
- Quick and thorough design skills in multiple media – using various executional platforms
- Able to work with partners to ensure design integrity, color accuracy and image quality are met in all formats
- Stay abreast of technical, cultural and business trends that could positively influence and focus the work we deliver to support our client’s business strategies
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design/Art & Design
- Preferred BFA or BA in Design or related field of study (or degree in progress)
- Strong conceptual skills relating to brand marketing and graphic design in multiple media
- Excellent creative and artistic presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience with relevant software platforms, such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) Powerpoint and Keynote
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Demonstrated creative competencies: client focus, accountability for results, organizational sophistication, ingenuity and communicating ideas